Friday 3 December 2010

A Few Things

Just a round-up of some small projects completed in the past couple of weeks.

Isn't she sweet? She is made from some Rowan Felted Tweed dk I bought half price in the John Lewis sale a while ago, with stuffed animals in mind. The clothes are various scraps in dk weight.
The pattern is Olga the Kitty by Twins. As you can see I changed the face quite a bit (didn't knit the nose and used only one colour for the cat), but the pattern is an excellent one and the shaping is great.

Shoes with bows!!

The tortoise is Tavistock Tortoise by Amanda Berry. I love all her patterns. I used Baby Cashmerino and gave my tortoise a button flower to wear.

The pot of primulas is from a pattern by UK company King Cole, and the pattern number is 9000, Spring Collection. Mr. Knot Garden plants primulas in our garden every spring.

If you're in the UK I hope you're managing with the snow. It's not too bad where we are now because the roads are clear, but the garden has disappeared under a sea of white.

Take care in the snow and ice.