Tuesday 6 November 2007

25 Years

It was our 25th wedding anniversary last week.
Where did the time go? It's hard to realise that a quarter of a century has gone by since that day in 1982.
The photo is the small quilt I made to mark the occasion.

We had a very nice few days away visiting Bath, Salisbury and Bristol. We were very lucky with the weather, and did lots of walking and took plenty of photos.
There's a lot of wrought and cast iron in Bath.

I hope whoever lives here didn't mind me taking a picture.




A Victorian post box. Can you see "VR" on the front?



The famous Royal Crescent in Bath.

Mr. Knot Garden is interested in the work of Brunel, so when we were in Bristol we walked out to the Clifton Suspension Bridge, to walk across it and take some photos.




It was nice to get away and have a change of scene.



The icing on the cake was calling at the Autumn Quilt Festival at Malvern on the way home, where I took the opportunity to add to my stash.


Now I'm catching up on reading all the blog posts I missed while I was away!



"What's the earth with all its art, verse, music, worth - compared with love, found, gained, and kept?"
- Robert Browning