As part of my ongoing flirtation with knitting (lol!), last week I finished a cushion cover in aran, which I think is equivalent to a US worsted weight.
The yarn is Patons Washed Haze Aran, which is partly cotton, and nice and soft to knit with.
The sewing up was a bit of a challenge because of the overlap on the front. The first try went completely wrong, but I managed to get my head around it at the second attempt.
On the pattern they used matching brown buttons, but I thought it would be nicer with ALL DIFFERENT vintage buttons. So now the design is as much about the buttons as about the knitting, I think.